Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

AC/DC: Hells Bells of an album


Artist: AC/DC
Album: Back In Black
Genre: Heavy metal, Hard rock, Blues rock, Arena rock
Release date: July 25th, 1980


Another day, another album this ACDC album specifically has a lot of good tracks like back in black and  you shook me all night long. I personally feel that this album is quintessential 80s metal.

Favorite song: hells bells

The opening to the song with the church bells has an eerie feeling that fades quickly when the guitar and drums hit and begin the melody. It is definitely a good song with interesting lyrics for sure and it is different which is why I like it

Overall rating: 6/10
As good as this album is I personally don't rank it high up there. I personally feel that all the songs sound similar with the drum beat and lyrics, not to mention how hard it is to understand the lyrics as to what they are singing. I would listen to it again but there are better albums out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment