Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Arcade Fire: Funeral album review

Artist: Arcade Fire
Album: Funeral
Genre: Indie rock, Alternative rock, Art rock, Baroque pop, Chamber pop, Post-punk revival
Release date: September 14, 2004

First impression: I have heard of the band arcade fire before but haven't sat down to listen to a whole album by them. I really like the laid back vibe that they bring to this album.

Favorite song: Nieghborhood #4 (7 kettles)
The overall beat to this song mixed with the soft vocals of  the band make this one of my favorites. 
Overall score: 9/10
I am starting to enjoy indie music, it is much different than the standard mainstream pop that I usually listen to. The smooth beats and everything make this a chill album to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment