Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Monday, October 24, 2022

Miles Davis: Kind of Jazz

Artist: Miles Davis 
Album: Kind of Blue
Genre: Jazz, Modal jazz, Hard bop, Cool jazz, Post-bop
Release date: August 17, 1959

Do you like jazz?? Well as someone who knows the genre but doesn't listen to it a whole lot, I guess I do enjoy it. I mostly think about the easy, laid-back lounge. With a cocktail in-hand.

Miles Davis is definitely a good trumpet player and this album highlights all off the good notes

Favorite song: 
I actually don't have a favorite song, all of them are good and they all blend together in a good way

Overall rating 7/10
As someone who doesn't listen to jazz that often it was a good album, but I actually fell asleep listening to it. Kind of Blue definitely has that relaxed vibe, so much so I could fall asleep to it or use it as a wind down album


No comments:

Post a Comment