Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Primal Scream: Screamadelica review


Artist: Primal Scream
Album: Screamadelica 
genres: Alternative
Release date: August 10, 1991


First impression: when I read the title of this album I thought it was gonna be a screamo/heavy metal type album. I was WAY OFF, the beats and the vocals make this album fun to listen to and groove too

Favorite song: Damaged

It has a low and calming beat despite the title name. Good lyrics and nice instrumental backing.

Overall rating: 9/10
I was VERY suprised listening to this album and what to expect. My personal favorite song was Damaged but some of the other tracks are decent as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment