Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Don't mug a pirate: original pirate material review


Artist: The streets
Album: original pirate material 
Genre: Hip hop music, UK garage, Grime, 2-step garage, Alternative hip hop, Electronica
Relase date: March 25th 2002

First impressions: I thought we were gonna listen to a sea shanty Album when I read the title. British Hip hop is something interesting for sure. The lyrics remind me of those kids in school who don't do thier work and claimed they were gonna get famous but then end up getting famous for really wierd reason.

Favorite song: It's too late
Mostly for the rhythm, the lyrics throughout this song are like "What the fuck am I listening to?" Like I mentioned in my first impressions it is like how the vibe of this album is like those kids who wanted to become famous but became famous in a bad way.

Overall rating: 3/10
The rhythm is there but the rest of the lyrics and songs are WTF? 

No comments:

Post a Comment