Album Archive Search

Introduction

Hello and welcome to this musical journey! We found this poster while up in Stillwater, MN. We figured it would be a fun musical experience ...

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

David Bowie or Ziggy Stardust?


Artist: David Bowie
Album: The rise and fall of Ziggy stardust and the spiders from Mars
Genre: Rock, Glam rock, Hard rock, Art rock
Relase date: June 16, 1972

First impressions:
Not as heavy rock as I thought it was gonna be. David definitely knew what he was doing when making the album. The album as a whole isn't too poppy but also it isn't too hard rock either.
Favorite song: Suffergette city 
I use to play this song on rock band so I am familiar with the beat and lyrics. It is a fun little nostalgia for me.
Overall rating: 7/10
70s music is not an overall favorite of mine but I will listen to it on occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment